Clintonville, WI 54929 | Industrial Printer
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its world-class products used by every military branch. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity that provides a full benefit package upon hire. The right candidate will be given the option to work 1st or 2nd shift. There are 4 levels of responsibility within the paint department.
- Apply required paints, maintenance of booth and paint equipment
- Visually inspect for defects
- Log jobs and times into the computer
- Operate all lifting and moving devices.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- Spray applications on larger assemblies and final coats to more complex assemblies,
- Use and calibrate inspection tools.
- Perform minor touch up and repair work using paint guns, orbital sanders and other related tools.
- Use brushes to paint by hand the areas that cannot be reached with a spray gun.
- Lay out logos, symbols or designs on painted surfaces according to blueprint specifications using measuring instruments, stencils or patterns
- Final coating of complex assemblies to a higher-level finish
- Perform automotive quality finishing, custom coats when required, mix paints to match color specifications or vehicles’ original colors.
- Most tasks are performed with little supervision.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. or Monday-Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. – Fridays, as necessary.
- 1-5 years industrial painting experience
- Basic computer skills
- Must be medically able to pass health requirements to be permitted to work in the paint area.
- Each level requires strict attention to detail and has a different pay scale which will determined after an interview.
Level 1: Entry level requiring minimal experience painting component parts only
Level 2: Minimum of 1-year industrial painting experience
Level 3: Able to demonstrate all level 2 skills
Level 4: Able to demonstrate all level 3 skills
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.