Webberville, MI 48892 US
- Mon-Thurs / 6:00am-4:00pm
- Sun-Wed / 8:00pm-6:00am
- Accurately record all production information on the production report
- Assist in line change activities
- Ensure quality of parts are being produced
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following MIOSHA and company policies and procedures regarding safety and PPE
- Must be a “lean thinker,” by helping develop and maintain standards in accordance with lean Manufacturing principles
- Must be able to process required paperwork
- Understand and follow all plant ISO 14001 & TS 16949 requirements
- Comply with safety regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work OT if needed
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.