Milwaukee, WI 53209
We are seeking candidates for a Full-Time Production Operator opening.
As a Production Operator, you will be performing on operating lines to ensure that products are being sent to the distributor/customer in an organized and timely fashion. The Production Operator will operate on different types of production machinery, manage the packing, and labeling on finished products for distribution. In a team environment, you will work with your colleagues and managers to make products to meet sales demands.
Hours are Monday - Friday from 7 AM-3:30 PM with the potential for overtime during the busy season
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- Operate production equipment, including forklifts, mixers, fillers, conveyors, labelers, and associated utility and safety equipment.
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with team members.
- Complete basic paperwork for line operation.
- Manage manufacturing and packing operations including the temporary operators working those lines.
- Assist the Production Supervisor or other departments as needed.
- Clean and maintain the work area.
- Must adhere to and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Understand and follow instructions from peers or Production Supervisor.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to follow instructions details in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and work under minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of production equipment, understanding of manufacturing processes, previous experience, farm experience and/or forklift experience are definite assets.
- Must be physically mobile and able to lift at least 50 lbs.