Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Production Worker
Production employees may work in the Large Coil or Small Coil Department. Within each department, employees will learn a variety of stations which may include crating or un-crating customer equipment, surface preparation, dipping coils into a large dip tank, spraying coils, straightening fins, and sand blasting. Will train the right individual.
Candidates requesting part-time production work considered.
Shifts Available: 1st and 2nd
- Experience with paint/coatings, chemicals or related industry helpful
- Experience in sand blasting is helpful
- Experience with spray guns/paint spraying is helpful
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work well independently as well as effectively in a team environment
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401K retirement with Employer match