Production Manager/Plant Manager
Winchester, VA 22602
The Production Manager/Plant Manager is responsible for overseeing all of the activities involved in manufacturing, testing and repairing the company’s complete line of computer products. They will have oversight of production, purchasing, customer support and inventory management. The manager will report to corporate management and maintain and build professional relationships with employees, customers, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years supervision experience in a manufacturing operation
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in technical or management field is preferred.
- Excellent organization and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-starter with strong hands-on abilities
- Prior proven experience in assembly
Full time, temp to hire position!
Benefits offered after 30 days of employment!