108 Winchester, VA 22601 | Production Worker
Under the supervision of the department manager; you will work in conjunction and provide leadership and guidance to all members of his/her shift
- Qualified candidates must be quick and efficient when making decisions and providing communication
- Ability to adapt in a work environment that is constantly changing
- Working with the Lead Tech, insuring that all CL/Packers are provided the proper rest periods.
- Primary role in the training of CL/Packers; making sure they understand the job requirements, 24 hour summaries, company polices, and any other special instructions.
- Working with the Lead Tech, focus on improving work flow and CL/Packer assignments to achieve maximum resource utilization.
- Oversees the overall effectiveness of machine production and packing operations within the department.
- Required to help out where needed depending on work load.
- Maintains updated list of locker assignments.
- Maintains an open line of communication with the other departments.
- Keep up with the attendance tracker on daily bases.
- Provide the “Go to” person on the shift, within the department assigned, for CL/Packers.
- Benefits package offered after 45 days of employment with our agency!
- Full Time Position - Temp to Hire