Dental Lab Production
Are you looking for a job that allows you to sit down, work with your hands and work with a team to create a product? Do you like to work independently in a casual environment? This could be the job you've been looking for.
You will be working in a dental lab putting wax on molds where metal will not go or doing the final grinding/polishing of the finished metal product. You will be sitting down 95% of shift and working close by others performing the same task. What waxers accomplish effects other departments in the production cycle. Goal is to complete 3-4 molds an hour. There is a quota set for the finishing area as well.
- Must have previous experience using small hand tools to construct or assemble parts.
- Able to sit for long periods.
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Love detailed work.
- Flexible to stay late if needed.
- Monday - Friday
- Start time is usually 6: 30 AM(overtime when required)