Lapeer, MI 48446 | Machine Operator
Produce a quality part to customer requirements, at the specified production rate, by performing the duties listed below:
- Operate machine per operator instructions.
- Understands controls of the assembly machine or machine center.
- Able to understand tooling characteristics and change machine tools.
- Understands operation gauging, part quality requirements, and machine adjustments.
- Completes all required forms
- Responsible for ensuring all environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Completes operator preventative maintenance.
- Cleans work areas and understands their responsibility for housekeeping.
- Understands material handling function and identification.
- Communicates with other shifts and other employees to ensure open communication regarding production issues and other concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
HS diploma or GED and/or one year related work experience and/or training
Call (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment for an interview with a Staffing Coordinator
Check out our Facebook page!