Production Associate - H
Holt, MI 48842 US
Shift:M-F 6am-2:30pm with some overtime
Are you looking for a long-term career with a reputable company? Are you looking find a 1st shift position so that you can be home at night with your family? Our client in Holt is looking for an associate in their finishing and RMT departments that have an eye for detail and completes work with accuracy. Apply now to schedule an interview today!
- Study parts, and parts list and use tools to make corrections on parts
- Use power tools to fix surface areas on parts while following dimension specifications
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must work at a reasonable pace and within our quality and production standards to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Be able to stand and work for several hours
- Remain detail oriented and accurate
- Be able to physically move product and materials up to 30lb
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24–48 hours.