Production Associate - Crate Building (1st shift)
Calera, AL 35040
Do you have experience in construction and/or light carpentry? We want to talk to YOU!
Our client is looking for production team members for a crate building project In Calera, AL.
Duties & Expectations:
- Responsible for cutting wood, building crates, banding skids, shrink wrapping, and labeling finished projects for shipment
- Consistently demonstrate sound safety practices, as well as the ability to team lift up to 50 lbs
- Effectively manage time to ensure on-time delivery of every project
- Must be able to stand for several hours at a time and lift large sheets of plywood.
- All crates are built to specifications and requirements.
- You must be able to accurately read a tape measure and operate a nail gun. This position would require basic carpentry skills.
- Please list your carpentry skills on your resume and how many years experience in this field. This job requires being on your feet and some heavy lifting.
We are looking for full-time, Monday - Friday, 7: 00am-3: 30pm, dependable, reliable workers.
We take care of our employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Leading edge equipment and software
- Clean, bright, and safe work environment
- Pay for performance
- And so much more!
Apply online now at: www.Q-staffing.Com
2237 Victory Lane
Hoover, AL 35216