Louisburg, NC 27549 US
Do you have production scheduling experience in the manufacturing facility and seeking a 1st shift? If yes, this just might be the opportunity you are seeking.
- Pull department sheets to make job folders for the next day production
- Send label requirements to inventory to ensure labels are available for production
- Print any needed labels
- Check daily for previous days sheets for any needed rework
- Ensure rework is finished, and if not report to Management
- Update logs for rework needed, finished and/or note any issues
- Ensure proper copies of all required paperwork needed for daily production
- Enter daily production into the spreadsheet and retain a copy in the binder
- Print out schedule for production meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Calculate production to obtain variances.
- Check variance of finished product
- Verify paperwork to ensure complete and accurate
- Turn clipboards into accounting for billing when they are complete
- Coordinate with purchasing to ensure there is adequate number of hairnets, beard covers and gloves outside each room, beside the time clock and in the production office
- Make sure the whiteboards outside the departments are updated daily with the production schedule
- Keep office clean and organized.
- Experience with Production Scheduling
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Must be very detail oriented
- Need to be able to assist the production line when needed
- High School Degree or GED
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.