Dalton, GA 30721
- Gathers, records and enters paperwork to generate production records.
- Performs periodic audits of machine settings, process controls settings, work instructions, manuals throughout the manufacturing line.
- Actively participate and assist projects that improve worker safety and minimize incident risk.
- Completes process equipment inspections and defect rate/proportion reports.
- Provides on the job training support to new employees.
- Completes specific area cleanings and provides general housekeeping throughout the facility.
- Execute all required duties while practicing safe work methods and adhering to all plant safety rules.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.