Sandusky, MI 48471 US
Our client, who is a leader in global automotive Noise, Vibration and Harshness is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.Position Overview
- Supports production with engineered solutions for process, safety, and equipment related issues.
- Establishes and maintains process instructions and records related to processes, equipment, and safety.
- Works concurrently with product and tool engineering to bring new products into production.
- Participates in development, financial justification, selection, purchase installation, and start-up of new equipment.
- Trains maintenance and tooling technicians as new technologies are introduced into production.
- Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance procedures and schedules for new and existing equipment. Uses predictive maintenance methods and troubleshooting skills for recognition and repair of pending problems.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or closely related technical degree coupled with a minimum of 4 years’ experience required.
- Strong technical abilities in a variety of manufacturing disciplines including material processing and assembly expertise required.
- Polyurethane processing experience preferred.
- Previous experience with electrical controls systems preferred.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SolidWorks preferred.