Appleton, WI 54914 | Plumber
Looking for a career and the opportunity to qualify for a paid education and apprenticeship? Take pride in your work and learn from the experts with a locally owned and operated company. Our client has been providing the finest quality residential and commercial plumbing service for over 60 years. They also provide excellent septic system service. There is currently an immediate need for someone who would like to start a career in the plumbing field. This will be a direct hire position.
- Install and maintain water and sewer lines, as well as kitchen, bathroom and laundry fixtures and appliances
- The focus of this position will be field work for new construction, but will also be involved with residential remodeling and commercial needs
- Will assist plumber with everything as needed and grow in responsibility as each new skill is learned and confidently performed
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 4:30pm (or later as needed)
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Positive attitude and desire to learn a trade
- Any previous construction-related experience is preferred
- Ability to read plans and carry them out using tools of the trade
- Must have strength to work with heavy pipes and the dexterity to maneuver in small spaces
- Must be able to perform many jobs without direct supervision
- Valid WI driver’s license with good driving record is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.