High Point, NC 27263 US
Join a leading furniture manufacturer in High Point dedicated to quality craftsmanship and innovation. We are seeking an experienced Plant Manager to lead our wood manufacturing operations. If you have a background in wood manufacturing and a passion for managing day-to-day activities in a dynamic furniture production environment, we want to hear from you. Salary DOE
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or five years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to managing in a progressive furniture manufacturing environment, with office furniture experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Background in manufacturing methods, process improvement programs, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Solidworks is preferred.
- Strong people management and technical skills.
Responsibilities:Direct and manage plant operations, including production, maintenance, quality, and personnel safety.Collaborate with departmental managers to plan and execute manufacturing objectives efficiently.Monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.Establish and execute safety plans and programs to ensure personnel safety.Work with the Maintenance Manager to implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs.Promote shop floor organization and plant cleanliness as integral aspects of daily job expectations.Provide direction, development, and leadership to production supervisors.Manage plant personnel, including hiring, firing, disciplinary actions, and yearly reviews.