Howell, MI 48843
POSITION: Plant/Machine Maintenance
DEPARTMENT: Machine Building
Full Time - 4 day work week
Monday - Thursday
6am - 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Rebuilds, modifies and tests machines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rebuilds, repairs and modifies machines, constructs new apparatus.
- Diagnoses causes of malfunctions in industrial machines.
- Corrects malfunctions in machines by taking action necessary.
- Dismantles machines to examine defective parts.
- Repairs or makes parts using machine tools.
- Assembles and starts machine to verify correction of malfunction.
- Locates and determines electrical malfunctions using test instruments.
- Repairs electrical malfunction by such methods as replacing burned out elements, fuses and defective wiring.
- Inspects circuits and wiring. Repairs or rewires system.
- Plans, constructs and assembles panels for machinery.
- Procures (orders) all electrical/mechanical parts, supplies and materials.
- Maintains quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by department lead person.
- Must have mechanical and electrical background.
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Must be able to read and use measuring instruments and other precision tools.
- Must have basic design and communication skills.
- Must be experienced in the operation of machines tools.
- Must be able to use hand and power tools.
- Must have own tools.
Must be able to pass background check and drug testing requirements
Full Benefits, Vacation and Holiday pay offered.