Macon, GA 31201
Health Service Technician (HST)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the RN or APRN in patient service delivery:
- Obtain vital signs, heights and weights and enter information into the Electronic Health Record.
- Obtain patient information including but not limited to: reason for visit/nature of complaint, history of allergies.
- Stock the exam room with necessary supplies/equipment.
- Wipe exam room surfaces and replace exam table paper following a patient visit.
- Collect laboratory specimens as directed. May perform venipuncture if trained in the procedure.
- Assist the APRN during procedures including LARC insertions.
What You Can Expect:
- Monday - Friday, 8: 30 AM - 4: 30 PM
- Late clinic possible on Tuesdays
- Some travel to surrounding counties may be required.
- $13 per hour/Long-term
- Certificate/Licensed Phlebotomist
- Must be up to date with Flu and TB vaccine and provide records.
- Up to date BLS card.
- Valid Driver License also required.