Pharmaceutical Clean Room Operator
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Are you detail-oriented, have solid manufacturing experience and enjoy working in a sterile environment? Our clients in Charlottesville, VA are hiring and offer...
- Long-term stability
- *Benefits *
- AND 401K options
Clean Room Operator
- Perform manufacturing processes in clean room
Operate production equipment
- Perform production operations according to Batch Records and "SOP's"
- Maintain order and cleanliness in production and utility areas
- Report to the manager of pharmaceutical production
- Maintain proper documentation of batch records, production logs, etc.
- Read, write, dress, speak, and act in a professional manner
Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of clean room or pharma experience
High school diploma
- 2-5 years of experience in production or clean room environment
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to move about and work in a clean room environment with limited space
- Ability to bend, stoop, and dress in sterilized gowning to include booties, hair covering, and mask on occasion
- *Client-specific testing and resume required for consideration
- Must complete 3 tests on eSkill with a score of 66% or higher - results submitted to client for review
Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 3: 30 PM