Pharmaceutical Clean Room Operator
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Are you looking to settle down with a supportive, fun, and stable team? Are you incredibly attentive to small details? Our Clients in Charlottesville, VA offer full benefits and 401K options.
Clean Room Operator
- Perform manufacturing processes in clean room
Operate production equipment
- Perform production operations according to Batch Records and "SOP's"
- Maintain order and cleanliness in production and utility areas
- Report to the manager of pharmaceutical production
- Maintain proper documentation of batch records, production logs, etc.
- Read, write, dress, speak, and act in a professional manner
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years of experience in production or clean room environment
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to move about and work in a clean room environment with limited space
- Ability to bend, stop, and dress in sterilized gowning to include booties, hair covering, and mask on occasion
- *Client-specific testing and resume required for consideration
Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 3: 30 PM