Charlottesville, VA 22901
- Seeking someone who has experience managing the payroll functions of a multi-state organization for over 800 employees.
- Process and distribute payroll in a timely manner
- Process manual and miscellaneous checks
- Maintain payroll records.
- Process properly approved payroll record changes
- Answer and/or research payroll inquiries from employees and managers
- Analyze and process payroll garnishments
- Perform payroll reconciliations
- 2 - 4 years payroll processing experience required
- Experience with ADP is required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of employee tax set-up based on live/work jurisdictions
- Must be proficient with spreadsheets and database query skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM with a 1-hour lunch
- Position has the opportunity to be hired on permanently.
- $16 - $19/hour
FREE PARKING/WHERE TO PARK
- Free parking on-site
- Business casual