Part-time Sales Coordinator
Almont, MI 48003 | Sales
We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BS degree in Marketing or associates degree in relevant field is a plus!
Email resumes to Lapeer@q-staffing.com. Please include the name of the position that you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Apply on-line at www.q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment to complete the applicatoin and interview process!
Check out our Facebook page for the most up-to-date job openings!