Brighton, MI 48116
Would you like to work with a legal firm that truly invests in its team and community? Do you find purpose in helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you thrive on change and learning new things?
We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our client's growing team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Work in a team environment where everyone's goal is supporting the client.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented