Cartersville, GA 30120
Do you love children? Want to keep your summers open? Qualified Education Staffing is seeking candidates for a long-term special education paraprofessional opening in Cartersville Schools. The work schedule is 180 days. Apply now!
- Meets and instructs assigned groups and individual in the locations and at the times designated by the teacher or administrator
- Assists the teacher with preparation of materials for instruction including the copying of materials, construction of display/bulletin boards, learning centers, manipulative, and equipment
- Operates and cares for instructional and/or student equipment needed to enhance instruction or to provide for individual student needs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree or higher; 60 hour college credit
Paraprofessional Certificate - Preferred
- Comfortable working with and supervising special needs students - REQUIRED
- MUST be able to pass Fingerprint Background check
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.