Paint Line Associate
Taylor, MI 48180 US
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have previous manufacturing experience? Look no further! Our client in Taylor, MI is seeking full-time Associates to add to their Paint Line department. Our client specializes in full-service sheet and tubular metal fabrication company. They provide metal prototype and production parts for various industries. They also specializes in CNC machined components, robotic welding, bent tubular products (tube bending), CNC press brake, powder coating, laser cutting, turret punching, stamping, and assembly services. The Paint Line Associate will be responsible for performing powder coat painting functions. APPLY TODAY!
Shift available: 3:00pm-11:00pmPay: $16.00 + 0.30(shift premimum) Duties:
- Preparing parts and materials for finishing
- Properly plug, mask and unmask parts that are painted
- Set up and perform finishing operations on components and products
- Loading and unloading parts and materials on conveyors and racks before and after processing/hanging and taking down assemblies on the paint line that go through the paint process
- Inspecting finished coatings to ensure conformance to quality standards
- Properly package parts to prevent damage during movement; recognizing typical problems in parts and equipment when they occur, stopping the process and correcting when known defects are evident
- Deliver parts and materials to appropriate location within plant
- Handle paint and waste materials according to guidelines
- Perform routine maintenance, changeover and adjustments on powder coat line, paint booth equipment and areas
- Clean and other general shop tasks;
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Must be able to understand and follow directions.
- Safely and effectively operate various machinery.
- Identify and correct deficiencies in parts produced.
- Collaborate with fellow teammates.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.