Pack Out Operator - Temp to Hire, Paid Training
Cartersville, GA 30120
Qualified Staffing in Cartersville is seeking Pack Out Operator applicants for a local manufacturing client in the Bartow County area.
The company seeking workers is a recycling-based plant. They take in recycled goods and produce items such as cloth, textiles, and even clothing. They are in need of those who are willing to work in their Pack Out Department. Here you will be assigned various duties throughout the plant to help further production and organization.
This job is a 12-hour swing shift opportunity. They provide substantial paid training at the worksite during day hours (7 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday). Once you have been through training (at their discretion), you will be assigned to the 3rd shift, 7 pm - 7 am, on the swing schedule and offered an increase for the shift differential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all Safety Rules for Department and Entire Facility.
- Must be familiar with the operation of all Godet rolls, switches, heaters, and aspirators on extrusion machine.
- Must be familiar with the correct yarn path/yarn thread up of an extrusion machine, and able to rethread it in a timely manner.
- Responsible for operating and doffing winders when yam cycle is complete.
- Perform online quality inspection of yam (i.E. Shade, air track, winding, proper labels, etc.).
- Properly packing out yarn on buggies and label with correct information in delivering a first quality product.
- Keeping machine's cleaned and wiped down at all times. (String Waste, Track box, Spin Finish Trays, Etc.).
- Transport yarn Test Buggy to Lab for Quality Testing.