PPAP Launch Coordinator
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Our client in Grand Blanc, MI is looking for an experience PPAP coordinator!
PPAP/Launch Technician Intern (Part-Time, with potential to move Full-Time)
- Support PPAP/Launch Coordinator
- Complete assigned PPAPs as needed
- Back-up lead to Launch Reviews
- Complete material submissions per customer requirement
- Complete Dock Audits per customer and internal requirements
- Interface with Lab, Engineering, Production and customers regularly
Qualified Staffing offers great employee benefits (See Additional Info)!
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities
- PPAP, APQP, and Quality Inspection knowledge
- Knowledge of SPC methods in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Ability to multi-task projects without affecting accuracy
- Highly organized
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must pass pre-employment admin/clerical testing
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage