Order Selector - Forklift
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 US
Order Picker - 2nd Shift
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Are you looking for a career with an established company that has over 120 years' experience? One that is on the cutting edge of warehousing, distribution and logistics? Our client is looking for a Hilo driver to add to their growing team. If you are someone who is a self-starter who enjoys making a difference apply today!
- Ability to ensure trailers are locked out and chocked before loading/unloading
- Ability to prepare for an audit
- All employees have a responsibility to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Case pick for customer orders when required
- Clean product spills as soon as they occur
- Complete daily sanitation assignments and update Master Sanitation schedule
- Complete trailer inspections and document correctly
- Cut fabric to customer specifications
- Participate in weekly inventory counts as require by management
- Receive product into proper warehouse locations
- Report any accidents or near misses to supervision immediately
- Segregate allergens and non-allergens in storage
- Work in a timely, safe and responsible manner to meet customer requirements
Must have a Hi-Lo Operator License and complete the employee orientation training provided by the facility. Must be able to lift up to 70lbs
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once and we only hire for the best!
We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.