Operator (3pm - 11pm)
2885 W Genesee Lapeer, MI 48446
Performs all of the basic machinery functions for the familiarization with equipment and tooling in the production of fasteners.
- Start-up and shut-down of machinery and maintain the machinery through the use of oils and lubricants.
- Check parts for defects as well as to perform SPC on parts.
- Read job and tool cards.
- Perform basic tool changes, tear downs, and clean ups of machines.
- Housekeeping as required.
- Reading of precision measurement equipment.
- Use of computer systems.
- Fill out any required paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb and reach.
- Noise - Heavy machinery.
- High air pressure.
- Enclosed space.
- Chemicals, oils, and solvents.
- Added responsibility as outlined in the Environmental Management System.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment to complete the application and interview process
Check out our Facebook page!