Lapeer, MI 48446
- Achieve financial targets: prepare and present budget data, manage the actual production costs based on "ideal" costs; maintain product margin and monitor serial productivity (labor level, material consumption, etc.)
- Coordinate resource planning with HR Operations concerning inventory, equipment, staffing activities, etc. Through overseeing all departments within the organization.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Implement action plans, managing to timely completion, in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain company objectives; making all necessary corrective adjustments for improving production system efficiencies.
- Serve as official representative to the customer; meet established customer specifications, delivery, quality, quantity, and costs; implement preventative and corrective measures in the production process to assure customer demands are properly met; coordinate with customer's quality team and internal quality to meet all customer standards.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Reporting of KPI's
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of proven hands on experience as Operations/ Production Manager, Technical Manager, or Manufacturing Process Engineering in a small / mid-size automotive manufacturing facility.
Implementation of new manufacturing flow concepts or systems
5-10 years minimum experience applying DMAIC methodology
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) experience preferred, not required
- Proven, successful direct experience applying Lean Manufacturing principles in a automotive Manufacturing environment.
- Strong Leadership Skills / Team Building experience
- Experience in MRP systems
This position is located within 30 miles of Lapeer.