Columbus, MS 39701
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage office calendar
- Schedule and coordinate all meetings for multiple groups
- Schedule and manage Executive Director calendar
- Oversee facilities maintenance
- Perform administrative tasks (i.E. Phones, mail, etc.)
- Event and meeting planning
- Oversee Internship Program
- Direct and filter outside inquiries
- Open and close office
Hours: 8 a.M. 5 p.M., some early morning meetings are required.
Preferred Training and Experience:
4 year college diploma with minimum 2 years experience in a professional environment.
Candidates with backgrounds in communication, marketing, or planning related fields are encouraged to
Excellent benefits package.