Appleton, WI 54914 | Management
The Office Manager ensures the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and manages a team of administrative or support staff. Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Research new products for office when we outgrow the old ones; ie., crm, commission tracking system, online time tracker.
- Organizing company events and conferences
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Organizing new hire programs for new employees
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Managing office budgets
- Maintain customer database (Sage Act) by accurately inputting customer profile information to include future activities and accurately documenting all customer phone calls in ACT
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational seminars
- Obtain an updated and organized share drive for products, procedures and commission information
- Keep all product material current and organized in file cabinets and in office.
- Stay current by networking with local Office Managers
- Complete all aspects of Payroll and Accounting duties
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- QuickBooks Proficient
- Microsoft Proficient
- Reliability and discretion
- Communication and relationship-building skills
- Organizational skills.
- Computer Skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership and the ability to 'make things happen'
- Confident decision-making skills