Macon, GA 31220
Do you find yourself tagging along behind your child as they make their way to school?
Have you thought about going to school with your child and getting paid for it?
Let Qualified Staffing put you in the right place.
Now Hiring Nutrition Assistants for Macon-Bibb County Schools.
What To Expect:
- 5 Day Work Week
- Prompt and regular attendance
- Ability to work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Perform cooking duties
- Follow standardized recipes while meeting serving schedule deadlines.
- Assure proper portion control
- Comply with all federal, state, county and district regulations and policies.
- Lift and rotate stock in kitchen areas including freezers and refrigerators.
- Computer use for task relating to cashiering, and/or data entry.
- Processing end of day reports.
- Other duties as assigned by administrator.
Hours are 9 AM - 2 PM, but may be flexible depending on schedule.