Chattanooga, TN 37421 US
Looking to make a difference in your community? Qualified Educational Staffing is seeking candidates for Nutrition Assistants for a local school system. We are looking for inpiduals who enjoy preparing meals for students and staff that are nutritious, tasty, sanitary, attractive, and appropriate for a quality School Nutrition Program. Think you’re the right fit for the position? Apply now to schedule an interview today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food, either alone or with assistance (meats, vegetables, breads, pastries, salads, and/or desserts).
- Sets up and/or serves daily meals.
- Assists with clean-up duties including dishwashing, mopping, and sweeping
- Practices safe handling of food and equipment
- Completes record keeping responsibilities. Accurately records food items used or leftover
- Follows standards of personal hygiene and appearance, including wearing appropriate gloves, hairnets, clothing, and aprons
- Attends in service training, meetings, and workshops
- Assists in developing a positive atmosphere in the cafeteria with school staff, students, parents, and co-workers
- Follows the manager’s instructions in performing all duties
- High School Diploma or G.E.D desirable
- Food Service experience helpful
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours