Nutrition Assistant/Flexible Schedule
Macon, GA 31210
Qualified Staffing in Macon is seeking candidates for Monroe County nutrition department.
- Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance and notifies manager when you will be late or absent.
- Performs cooking duties, including/not limited to frying in hot oil, steaming, baking, and microwaving.
- Follows standardized recipes, assures proper portion control, and assures food is attractively served while meeting serving schedule deadlines.
- Complies with all federal, state, county and district regulations and policies. Complies with all food safety program (HACCP) guidelines; meets food handling standards; covers, labels, and dates food; records food, refrigerator, freezer, dry storage temperatures appropriately; cleans and sanitizes dishes, equipment, and work areas immediately after use.
- Follows all Human Resources procedures and personnel requirements as outlined in the CCSD Administrative Rules, CCSD Employee Handbook, and the FNS Employee Handbook, including adhering to FNS approved dress code-uniform, gloves, hairnet, etc.
- Promotes a safe working environment; does not pose a safety risk to self or others, utilizes and stores cleaning chemicals correctly.
- Follows food safety guidelines for personal hygiene and practices safe hand washing.
- Utilizes resources, supplies, and time effectively and efficiently.
- Lifts and rotates stock (up to 50lbs.) via the FIFO method in all kitchen areas including freezers and refrigerators and restocks work areas throughout the day and prior to the end of shift.
- Participates in training, in-service, and learning opportunities.
- Utilizes computer for various tasks related to cashiering, and/or data entry, and/or end of day processing and reports, as assigned; follows money-handling procedures and assures accurate cash intake when cashiering.
- Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.