Night Shift Assembly
Verona, MS 38879 US
Monday – Friday; possible Saturday if needed.
Hours: NIGHT SHIFT 4:30PM UNTIL 2:30 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow instructions and procedures to assemble various parts and components in prescribed sequence and location.
- Visually check and inspect work to ensure proper quality.
- Responsible for both quality and quantity of work.
- Assist other team members in their duties to ensure a quality product and smooth flow.
- Ensure that the work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Material Handling Station
- Move the completed product to the conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
- Working with the other Team Assemblers, follow work instructions to complete proper cleaning of the equipment.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.