Night Production Supervisor
Youngsville, NC 27596 US
Production Supervisor – Night Shift – Direct Hire!
Do you have supervisor's experience in a manufacturing plant? Can you work 3rd shift? If so, this is the opportunity that you have been seeking. Our client is a global leader in the plastics industry seeking an experienced Production Supervisor. This critical role is responsible for directing all aspects of manufacturing operations and supervision of employees on the night shift. Focuses on optimizing safety, quality and productivity at each work center or operation. Effectively utilizes resources to achieve departmental goal and objectives.
This is a 12-hour rotating night shift 7:00 pm – 7:00 am, including every other weekend. The salary range is $60,000 - $80,000 DOE.
- Directs the manufacturing and material handling activities for the plant during their shift. Oversees training and supervision of hourly employees and candidates for hire, promotion, demotion, transfer disciplinary action and/or termination.
- Effectively manages the work schedule for the plant to prevent idle time, and provide for the optimal use of manpower, machinery and material. This includes the proper use of any established work standards.
- Maintain accuracy of production order information in the MII production reporting system so that the data is useful in driving business decisions.
- Provide leadership to associates, prevent and resolve interpersonal conflicts within the work environment that help promote teamwork.
- Develop, train and coach personnel to understand, accomplish and excel in the required elements of their various positions.
- Communicate information to others in the operation to ensure the continued effectiveness of the manufacturing processes in meeting customer expectations. (Engineering, Mold Shop, Scheduler, Shipping, Quality)
- Complete and maintain accurate records documenting employee attendance and performance.
- Complete and maintain operational documentation and labeling in compliance with CGMP’s and SOP’s.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum requirement of three years of experience in manufacturing, with the technical and managerial expertise required to successfully accomplish the job.
- Knowledge of the plastics industry; statistics, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
- Integrated knowledge of various business processes. Production planning, scheduling, preventative maintenance, basic accounting principles.
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, and SAP
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.