Customer Service Rep
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Do you enjoy helping others? Do you want to play a key role in providing customers with the best service possible? Apply today!
Customer Service Representative
Seeking upbeat, organized and empathetic individuals to join a stellar customer service team! As a Customer Service Rep, you will help newly engaged and recently married couples navigate the intricacies of their wedding planning experience as well as provide support for their wedding guests, family and friends.
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails, voicemails and follow up contracts as part of the larger CS team
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve the customers experience
- Work on projects that support company-wide goals and initiatives
- Be an empathetic ear as couples navigate what is one of the most joyful and exciting, yet stressful experiences of their life!
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service, retail, or hospitality
- At least 2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Strong, friendly and upbeat verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected and organized, even in times of high volume
- Ability to empathize is a must wedding planning can be a stressful time and your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, and concierge for the newly engaged couple and their wedding guests
- Proficient with computers and able to learn new programs quickly
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to represent our client and be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner
- Proven ability to type 45+ wpm
- Mac experience preferred
- Knowledge of the wedding industry is a big plus as the first point of contact for the customers and registrants, they want someone who is familiar with the couples wants and needs
Tuesday - Saturday, 9: 30A - 6: 00P
starting on 5/28