Multicraft Maintenance Technician
Louisville, KY 40219 US
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician- Direct Hire- Louisville, KY
Full-time $26 - $32 an hour
Currently seeking a team-oriented, hands-on Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician with exceptional skills in electrical components. To be considered for this role, you must answer all questions posed.
- Repairs, maintains, replaces, installs and tests electrical/electronic systems, circuits, and equipment.
- Inspects equipment and diagnoses breakdowns or malfunctions.
- Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause, and makes necessary adjustments.
- Installs power, lighting, and control circuits and conduit.
- Works from blueprints, drawings, sketches, or layouts.
- Selects appropriate materials and operates equipment to complete work, including electrical hand tools and voltage or ampere measuring devices.
- Requires at least 5+ years working with electrical components
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in repairing and maintaining industrial equipment (power presses, roll mills, etc.)
- Two or more years in a maintenance or comparable role in a manufacturing environment
- A stable work history - job hoppers will not be considered.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, reference check, and drug screen.
- Non-Exempt (hourly) role
- Machine repair and maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Electrical systems: 5 years (Required)
Health savings account
401(k) match up to 6%
Paid time off
Employee assistance program
5AM - 3:30PM Mon-Thurs 4- 10-hour shifts
Overtime, as needed