Multi-Skilled Maintenance Mechanic
Verona, VA 24482
- Working from CMM Work Requests, self direction, work procedures or other written, verbal or electronic instruction, perform a wide variety of mechanical and electrical duties to maintain production equipment and facilities in a safe, clean and efficiently operational manner.
- Adhere to procedures and prepare and maintain records, in either written or electronic form, regarding safety, quality, productivity, preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist other personnel as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
In maintaining equipment and facilities for the Chiller Products Business Unit, a Multi-skilled Maintenance Mechanic is required to perform and obtain knowledge and working experience, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Read, interpret, understand and work from drawings, sketches, schematics, CMM work requests and other written, electronic or verbal instruction.
- Work with a variety of raw and synthetic materials.
- Operate various tools and equipment to move, manipulate, install, maintain, diagnose, dismantle and repair machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Maintain required records.
- Certified Maintenance Mechanic or equivalent education and experience.
Entry Level Skills, written and/or oral testing required.
Advanced training, education and testing for higher pay grades.
Direction of Others
Direct, guide, assist, and/or train others to promote manufacturing flexibility.