Molding Operator (2nd shift)
$10.75/hour Imlay City, MI 48444
- Operate Double Shuttle machine.
- Prepare to take job over from preceding operator.
- Operate machine according to set standards.
- Load and unload machine at specified times.
- Trim parts to set standards.
- Assure that parts are stacked in boxes properly.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of working area / secondary machinery.
- Fill out production charts.
- Inform supervisors when machine is running out of control, excessive scrap.
- Attend training classes you are scheduled for.
- Take attribute studies when needed.
- Comply with the management operating systems procedures and instructions.
- Follow all work and safety rules.
- Ensure machine operators are wearing appropriate personal protection equipment appropriate for the job.
- Operate Secondary Machinery
MUST have black shoes
MUST be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Must be able to stand for 8 hours
Apply at www.q-staffing.com or call our office at (810) 664-0573 to set an appointment to apply.
Check out our Facebook page: