Molding Machine Maintenance
Imlay City, MI 48444
- Know operation of the Maplan, Dieffenbacher & LWB.
- Mold set-up of the Maplan, Dieffenbacher & LWB.( Must be able to Lift 50 Plus pounds)
- Operation of hi-lo.
- Data Trax system input.
- Job set up verification Molding operation.
- Mold Set Checklist.
- Ice Blast Molds if Needed.
- Run Media Blaster & Media Blast Molds if Needed.
- Log, Move & Store Molds on Rack.
- Trouble shooting of equipment. ( Including Computer Programing & Repairs.)
- Read and follow electrical prints. ( Must be Capable to Run Conduit & Circuits from 110V – 480V All Phases.)
- Read and follow air hydraulics circuits. ( Must be Capable to install pipe & pneumatic Circuits.)
- Maintenance of hi-lo and check list.
- Preventive maintenance of presses and equipment.
- Flow of all related paper work.
- Start up procedures.
- Shut down procedures.
- Carry out safety work orders.
- Carry out maintenance work orders.
- Necessary welding.
- Comply with the management operating systems procedures and instructions of the company
- Follow all work and safety rules.
- Forklift License
- Color Blind Test
- Computer skills
- Minimum of 2 year experience or equivalent
- Trouble shooting for electrical, hydraulic & mechanical experience
Apply at www.q-staffing.com and select Lapeer as your branch. This will get your application to the correct hiring manager
Email your resume to Lapeer@q-staffing.com
Call or text to schedule an appointment to apply (810) 664-0573
Check out our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/qualifiedStaffingLapeer