Grand Rapids, MI US
Location: Grand Rapids
Full Time - 2nd Shift M-F 2:30pm-11pm
Full Time - 3rd Shift M-F 10:30p-7a
Pay: $19.70 -20.30
Job Summary: Responsible for the safe, quality conscious operation during set up of molding machines using established procedures and in cooperation with Supervision to ensure all presses are running efficiently, meeting all goals (i.e., scrap, efficiency). Responsible to Mold product to established standards and guidelines.
- Complete tool changes on injection molding machines per SOP and schedule.
- Troubleshoot issues and perform machine and tool PMs.
- Complete weekly preventive maintenance on machines and tools.
- Set up press side assembly machines as needed.
- Responsible for identifying and maintaining a clean (5s) and safe work area.
- Responsible for providing accurate information on productivity, quality, and safety to their Supervisor.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork.
- Safe Hilo and Crane operation.
- Operate handheld scanners and scan material into inventory.
- Attend required training per requirements.
- Attend pre-shift and other scheduled meetings.
- Comply with job rotation requirements.
- Provide training to other employees when necessary.
- Maintain Mold change equipment.
- Must be able to perform all Resin Handlers duties as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Plastic injection molding experience.
- Resin Handler experience preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Crane experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Ability to prioritize daily schedule and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Able to interpret ODS instructions, pack qualities, etc.
- Strong computer and math skills.
- All individuals will maintain a professional attitude and work ethic.
- Must be able to operate a hi-lo, crane and lift heavy skids.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies