Farmington Hills, MI
- Plastics manufacturer is looking for a Mold Set-up person. Full-time position on 1st shift.
- Responsible for the proper set-up of all molds and related functions such as chiller/thermolator line hook up to the mold, knockout, hot runner set-up, hydraulics, pneumatics etc. for injection molding machines ranging in tonnage from 220 to 1,000 tons. Set parameters of the molding press to the process verification sheet if applicable.
- Repair any fluid or air leaks relating to the mold.
- Responsible for the pulling and resetting of all mold halves, specifically for the purpose of mold repair.
- Responsible for the installation and removal of all auxiliary equipment from the molding floor.
- Maintain the orderly appearance of the mold storage area.
- Responsible for the orderly appearance of all mold-setting supplies including the removal of all supplies from the molding machine and immediate area.
- Ensure all set-up information is completed, submitted and filed in a timely manner.
Related experience required for this position.