Qualified Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/60515/logos/square1.png https://www.q-staffing.com https://www.q-staffing.com true
MOLD PROCESS TECHNICIAN
Mold Process Technician
Lansing, MI 48917 US
2023-02-10 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Permanent Industry: Machinery Job Number: KB1967021210
MOLD PROCESS TECHNICIAN
- Initiate machine process, make adjustments within process tolerance and recommend any changes for improved efficiencies to the Molding Process Engineering Manager.
- This includes but is not limited to crane operation, robotics and injection molding machines
- Continually monitor all processes related to injection molding to ensure equipment is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Analyze and work to resolve any process problems
- Resolve any product non-conformity issues that may arise per the request from the Production Team Leader or Production Manager.
- Assist the Molding Process Engineer in the set-up and start-up of new tools and resins for trial.
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of company employees.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures.
- Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work, return all tools to proper storage area at the end of the shift and report any malfunctioning equipment to the Process Team Leader.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed in accordance with Company Policy.
- Associate's Degree in a technical field of study required. Six years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered. Course work relating to injection molding an asset.
- Three years minimum injection molding experience.
- Must have experience processing plastics and setting tools.
- Knowledge of automation systems and controls
- Ability to perform work while standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to perform work that is below the knees and above the shoulders on an occasional basis.
- Ability to climb stairs is necessary.
- Good vision at a close distance is required.
- Tobacco free facility