Mini Spare Operator
Bessemer, AL 35022 | Automotive
This position is open for A shift 6am-2:30pm and B shift Sun. 10p-5:30am and M-F 6p-2:30am.
- Set up machines (cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle
- Feed materials or parts to Mini Spare machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Learn the operation of the semi-automated mounting machine.
- Operate machine in a safe and efferent manner at all times
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Sustains 5S at the end of the shift by cleaning the area and placing all tools in their dedicated areas
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Follow procedures and work instructions
- Follow safety and company rules
- Participate in multidisciplinary groups for root-cause analysis.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
High School Diploma; Technical Degree, or relevant field will be an advantage
- Must be available A shift from 6am-2:30pm