Mill Operator - 2nd shift
11.00/HOUR Lapeer, MI 48446
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, sing precision measuring instruments
- Mount, align, and secure work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments
- Stop machines to remove finished work pieces
- Efficiently run production of automotive components
- Maintain the highest level of quality by constant monitoring and measuring the features of the parts produced
- Maintaining the expected level of housekeeping
2nd shift hours are 4:30pm - 4:00am
- Prefer some training in vocational schools or related on the job experience
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience using calipers and micrometers preferred
- Ability to read blue prints
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Basic computer data entry experience required
- Excellent attendance including punctuality
- Must be available to work weekend overtime as needed
- Frequent reaching (above & below bench level), handling, finger usage, bending/squatting, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Exposure to noise, high & low temperatures, atmospheric conditions, and moving mechanical parts of equipment, tools, or machinery.
- The ability to see details at close range
- The ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness
- Ability to quickly respond to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment to complete the application and interview process.
Check out our Facebook page!