Metal Fabrication Technician
Kiel, WI 53042
Are you looking for a manufacturing position where you can start or advance your career? Our client has immediate openings for Metal Fabrication Technicians, no experience necessary. This is more than just a job opportunity it s a chance at a lifetime career with a leading manufacturer that has a strong culture of employee growth and development and provides some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Climate controlled and air-conditioned manufacturing environment
- Bonus Programs
- Pay-for-Value Program
- Comprehensive benefit package
Prior experience helpful but willing to train the right person. Openings available on all shifts with starting pay from $14 - $17 per hour. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts available. Apply Today!
Metal Fabrication Technicians are cross-trained to set-up, program, and operate CNC lasers, turret presses, brake presses, and perform welding functions.
- No experience necessary
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Team Orientated and good communication skills
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, and lift for 8+ hours per day