Flint, MI 48519 US
On-Call Medical Assistant
Hours: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Are you a compassionate Medical Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity in Flint? Look no further! Our client is searching for a dedicated On-Call Medical Assistant to join their dynamic team. This role offers a chance to positively impact patient care in a thriving medical practice. Apply today and take the first step toward a rewarding career in healthcare! Don't miss out – apply today!
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and reports
- Arrange hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Check and type up patient charts
- Assist during medical examination
- Handle receivable and payable accounts and keep financial records
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and instruments
- Other duties as assigned
- Verifiable working experience as a medical assistant or medical secretary
- Degree in Medical Assistant preferred
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Organized and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24–48 hours.