Flint, MI 48507
Do you have at least 5 year's experience as a licensed practitioner in a private practice or spa? Do you have sales experience in preferably spa or wellness? Our client in Flint is looking for dynamic and driven Medical Aesthetician to join their team.
Position Activities and Responsibilities:
- Ensures exceptional customer service for members and guests by maintaining the mission statement and core values.
- Responsible for providing customized, personal attention to guests that meet and exceed expectations, including a follow-up phone call.
- Ability to analyze skin, determine skin type and identify skin conditions
- Confer with guests concerning medical history, sensitivities or allergies and determine a course of action.
- Knowledge of contraindications and ability to communicate contraindications to guests.
- Selects appropriate treatment based on the guest's needs and provide the guest with an overview of treatment and products used in treatment.
- Educate guests on esthetics and skin care and how to overall wellbeing.
- Enhanced knowledge of ingredients in skin care, body care products and advanced esthetics
- Maintain current licensure and attend additional training offered by vendors/schools.
- Provide complete recommendation for at home care post-treatment.
- Demonstrate and sell products, cross-promote services, and upgrade services.
- Comfortable performing services on and off-site as well as at private events if needed.
- Promote and grow the business through social media, internal marketing, and attending events in community to build network.
- Determine monthly service promotions, communicate to staff, and provide appropriate marketing materials.
- 5 years practicing as a licensed practitioner either in private practice or in a spa or other clinical practice.
- Sales experience preferably in the spa and wellness industry.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Aesthetician License
- Additional License/Certification preferred.
- Passion for wellness and spa lifestyle.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Cutera laser.
- Experience with PRP, microneedling, chemical peels, laser hair removal, fillers and botox.