Mechanical Service Technician - DIRECT HIRE!
Neenah, WI 54956
This is a Direct Hire position; apply today!
Are you looking for a career and not just a job? How about working for an innovative company that has over 30 years' worth of experience in industrial manufacturing? Would you also like the opportunity to travel? Apply today to schedule an interview ASAP!
The Mechanical Service Technician is a high-level position, representing the company and supporting the company's clients at their plants/facilities. Must be a fast-learner, self-motivated, and cool-headed.
- Hours will vary greatly from job to job. The main office hours are 6 AM - 4: 30 PM.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to (or be able to learn how to) operate scissors lifts, fork lifts, and boom lifts
- High school diploma - Manufacturing background
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Proven experience in mechanical assembly, equipment installation, and rigging (Preferred)
- Conveyor or other equipment manufacturing experience (Preferred)